The I.T. Protector offers symmetrical surge current distribution and high current density capability. S.M.A.R.T. diagnostic adds an audible alarm, surge counter, and phase-loss monitor, while the Power Event Monitor can provide continuous monitoring, logging, and reporting of power quality events in real time with time- and date-stamped event recording. Eaton offers a 20-year free replacement warranty on most models, so you know you are always protected.
- ATN (Active Tracking Network) works to suppress both switching generated ringing and high-energy impulse generated transients.
- LED per phase diagnostics and dry relay contacts continuously monitor the SPD and electrical system.
- All-mode protection assures all possible transient paths to load equipment are covered.
- Encapsulation technology provides a high dielectric and ultimate protection from adverse environmental conditions.
- NEMA 4 and 4X enclosures allow for weatherproof installation in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments.
- The SPD can be mounted in any position and if necessary, the cover may be rotated 180 degrees to improve readability of the label.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Flush mount
- Integral disconnect switch and fusing
- Power Event Monitor
- Stainless 316 steel enclosure
To locate your nearest Innovative Technology Master Distributor, please call:
1-800-809-2772 Option 4, Sub-option 2.