Power Event Monitor Software accesses data that is critical to the efficient operation of your power system without exposing personnel to the danger of arc flash. It monitors phase voltages in real time, displays recorded sag, swell, and surge events, saves the PEM's event history log, and configures the PEM's operating parameters. The software communicates data locally via handheld programmer, remotely via infrared to any PDA, remotely over the internet, or through MODBUS.
- Manufactured into the Protector Series SPD and shipped shelf-powered, thus requiring no installation.
- Should loss of power at the SPD occur, the PEM will remain powered, allowing for the monitoring of outage duration and return of power.
- Allows users to actually see what the SPD device is doing and to thereby identify and troubleshoot problems within the electrical distribution system.
- Tying the PEM into an Ethernet backbone allows operators to access data from anywhere, through LAN to a PDA or PC via wireless communications.
- Trending and data analysis allow for optimization of the system.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Handheld Programmer
- Power Event Monitor Handheld Software
- Power Event Monitor PC Interface Software
To locate your nearest Innovative Technology Master Distributor, please call:
1-800-809-2772 Option 4, Sub-option 2.