The Digital Input Module (DIM) interfaces with up to four standard utility (electric, gas, or water) meters or monitors eight digital inputs. It can translate three-wire (KYZ) pulses from meters into a register count that is maintained and compiled. The pulse count can be accessed from the DIM remotely using the Eaton INCOM network signal protocol. It can also be used to monitor eight digital inputs from switch closures.
- One DIM is capable of reading four separate meters.
- The DIM Pulse counter value is stored in memory during power outages and restored when power is reapplied so you don't lose data.
- Each channel can be used to monitor KYZ counts, pulse counts, or digital indications. It can be attached to 2-wire (pulse) or KYZ meter outputs.
- It can be used to monitor 8 individual digital inputs, where all input channels are isolated.
- Wetting current (4ma DC) for all input channels is provided from an internal, isolated 24Vdc power source. Galvanic isolation is provided on all input channels with opto-couplers.
- All digital inputs are debounced returning values 10 times per second. LED indicators for each input channel; flashing indicates pulse counting operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!