Power Xpert Gateway 200E
The PXG 200E is designed as a data acquisition tool for serially communicating energy meters via its embedded Web server or connect to Ethernet-based applications such as enterprise energy management, demand response and smart grid programs. By connecting electric meters and water, air, gas, electric (pulse) and steam meters through the Eaton Digital Input Module to the PXG 200E, you can collect data important to you.
- Allocate energy costs to departments or processes
- Reduce peak demand surcharges
- Reduce power factor penalties
- Identify billing discrepancies
- Cost effective solution, no software to purchase
- Available in a NEMA 12 Enclosure
- Generate reports to meet LEED measurement and verification requirements in Days, Weeks or Months
- Easily insert able in your current network system with two RJ-45 switch ports
- Compatible with the free Eaton Power Xpert Energy Viewer download that is your energy expert; it displays energy usage summary information in both tabular and graphical format to help you make actionable energy management decisions.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).