The DeviceNet Product Operated Network Interface (DPONI) is compatible with the MP-3000 and the MP-4000. The DPONI is powered both by the host product to which it is attached and by the DeviceNet network. The DPONI uses opto-couplers to isolate the two power systems. The DPONI communicates at 125, 250 or 500 Kbps selected via a front panel DIP switch. All products on the DeviceNet network must be set at the same communication rate.
- The DPONI has a bi-color network/module status LED which functions in accordance with the DeviceNet specification. An additional monocolor LED flashes while the DPONI is receiving a message from the host device
- Temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC
- Humidity: 5% - 90% mon-condensing
- Power: 11-27 Vdc. 40mA maximum
- Speed: 125, 250 or 500 Kbps
- Communications: Standard 5-wire CAN connection
Loading Content..Please wait!