Power Xpert Ethernet Switches provide communications from the factory floor or facility basement to the front-end office. Two compact models provide up to six Ethernet ports. Flexible configurations allow expanded networks. Designed for high ambient temperatures, it is ideal for industrial use. Since no internal air flow is required for cooling, it resists dust, dirt, moisture, smoke, and insects.
- Simultaneous, full-duplex, wire-speed communication on all ports enables multiple port usage without drag on network performance or bottlenecks that slow down the network.
- Plug-and-play implementation, requiring no software or additional hardware for configuration, allows for easy integration into the Power Xpert Architecture.
- Ability to add convenient network connections anywhere enhances system-wide communications.
- Use of convection cooling removes the need for fans, which increases reliability.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 19" Standard Rack Mounting
- DIN-Rail Mounting
- Standalone Panel Mounting
800-809-2772, option 4, 1.