The Master INCOM Network Translator II (MINTII) converts the twisted shielded pair network of INCOM devices to an RS-232 signal. This signal can be accessed by PLCs, computer serial ports, and building management system serial interface cards. The MINTII is also often applied as an interface to standard line drivers and converters to allow communication through dedicated telephone lines, dial-up modems, fiber-optic line drivers, radio frequency, or wireless modems.
- Published INCOM standard protocol enables developers to interface computer or PLC equipment directly to Eaton devices.
- Connectivity application flexibility provides cost-effective remote communications solutions.
- RS-232 interface is user-friendly.
- Suitable for panel mounting or desktop use.
- Supports INCOM networks up to 8,500 feet (2,590 m) in distance and device counts up to 1,000.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).