The mMINT (Modbus Master INCOM Network Translator) Module is an Eaton accessory product that will provide communication between a Modbus RTU network and an INCOM network.
- The mMINT module is a slave device on the Modbus network and as such requires a master that will exchange register objects with the mMINT module.
- Handles generic pass-through commands (Modbus/INCOM/Modbus).
- Capable of passing Modbus register objects from Eaton’s existing products and newer Plug-‘n-Play products to a Modbus RTU master.
- Data in IEEE Floating Point format and fixed point.
- Modbus RTU communications data transfer rates of 1200, 9600 or 19200 baud with 1 start bit, 8 data bits, no parity and either one or two stop bits.
- Up to 32 products connected to INCOM network port (246 unique addresses maximum).
- LED indicators for INCOM transmit and receive communications exchanges.
- LED indicators for Modbus RS-485 transmit and receive communications exchanges.
- Input power for the module from either 120 Vac or 24 to 125 Vdc.
- 0ºC to 60ºC ambient operation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- DIN-rail mount package