The AutoVAR 600 is an automatically switched, free standing Power Factor Correction capable device designed for low voltage applications in installations requiring precise maintenance of target power factor in a very small footprint. Unit includes cleared fuse indicator lights and manual on/off switching easily accessible on the front cover. Built-in controller (with optional communication capabilities) controls banks of contactor-connected capacitors.
- Programmable to automatically add/subtract capacitor banks to maintain preset target power factor.
- Heavy-duty, three-phase capacitor construction.
- Five-year warranty of cells.
- UL and CSA listed.
- Optional molded case circuit breaker, rated 65 kAIC at 480 V and 600 V.
- Personnel ground fault interruption provides protection in case of accidental contact with control power and ground.
- Control wiring — standard NEC color-coded modular bundles with quick disconnect feature for ease of troubleshooting or ease of expendability.
- Optional digital metering — IQ 250.
- Bottom cable entry spacing.
Loading Content..Please wait!