AutoVAR Filters are an automatically switched, free standing Power Factor Correction capable device designed for low voltage applications in installations requiring precise maintenance of target power factor in a very small footprint for operation (by incorporating de-tuning reactors) in electrical harmonic environments.
- Programmable to automatically add/subtract filter banks to maintain preset target power factor.
- Filter steps tuned for maximum efficiency in reducing harmonic currents in three-phase environments with heavy non-linear loads.
- Efficient modular design for short lead times, ease of maintenance and ease of future expansion.
- Heavy-duty, three-phase capacitor construction with reliable, threaded terminal connections.
- Cool operating, 100% copper wound, thermal protected reactors are sized up to 150% of rated capacitor current.
- UL and CSA listed.
Loading Content..Please wait!