LV-Electronic VAR Injection Unit
The Electronic VAR Injection Unit uses power electronics (not capacitors) to inject VARs into a system to correct power factor. Can be used in areas of electrical harmonics as unit is not impacted by higher frequencies like capacitors are.
- 50A unit = 35kVAR
- 100A Unit = 70kVAR
- 300A Unit = 235kVAR
- Cannot be overloaded.
- Can be expanded without affecting performance.
- Power factor improvement.
- Easier and less expensive installation.
- Comprehensive control.
- Fast action.
- 20 kHz switching carrier frequency, 8 ms full response time.
- UL / CSA approved.
- 208 – 480 V +/- 10%, 600 V with autotransformer.
- 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz frequency.
- Ambient temperature 0°C – +40°C enclosed.
- Seismic Zone 4.
- NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 enclosures available:
- – Wall-mount (50 and 100 ampere designs)
- – Floor-standing (300 ampere design)
- 2-line, 20 character per line alphanumeric display.
Loading Content..Please wait!