LV-Transient-Free Static Switching
Transient-free static switching units are available in two models. The FTE model is a real-time transient-free system, used to compensate extremely rapid loads within one cycle of operation (~5-20 msec). The FTA model is a fast transient-free system, used to compensate any loads within 3-4 seconds. Units are available as tuned to absorb the 5th and higher order harmonics, or detuned to prevent resonance in a system and absorb up to 50% of the 5th harmonic.
- Transient-free capacitor group switching, using electronic switching elements.
- Simultaneous connection/disconnection of all required steps.
- Consistent capacitor values and stable filter characteristics.
- Harmonic filtration.
- Three independent control modes:
- Power factor control
- Voltage control
- Load sharing with another compensation system connected to the same transformer
- Unique SCAN feature reduces capacitor duty cycles.
- Remote control of compensation systems available via LAN or Ethernet.
- Integrated three-phase network analyzer:
- Measures all power parameters on each phase (V, I, kW, kvar, kVA)
- Measures voltage and current harmonics to the 63rd harmonic
FTE unit includes all of the above, plus:
- Reduces voltage flicker and voltage sag.
- Provides network reactive power support.
- Offers voltage control options.
- Base product is three-phase balanced delta connected.
Loading Content..Please wait!