MV-AutoVAR 2.4kV to 14.4kV
The Autovar medium voltage automatic power factor capacitor systems are designed for power factor correction in applications where plant power factor can be constant or changing, and an engineered solution is required. These systems can be a fixed amount of capacitance with a disconnect, a number of switched capacitance stages, or a combination of both.
- Voltages from 2400 V – 14,400 V.
- Reactive power ratings through 15 MVar.
- Harmonic tuned, de-tuned, or multi-tuned filter designs available.
- Externally fused capacitor units standard.
- Blown fuse indication standard.
- Integral load interrupter switch, NEMA 2 hole termination pad.
- Delivered fully assembled, tested and ready for interconnection.
- Integral protection and control system.
- Top or bottom cable entry.
- Earthing switch.
- 60 kV BIL up to 4.8 kV.
- 95 kV BIL from 7.2 kV to 14.4 kV.
- Up to 12 automatic switched capacitor stages.
- Removable air filters without opening enclosure doors.
- Blocking timers to prevent re-closing of a capacitor stage in less than 200 seconds.
- Meets the following requirements:
- CSA (when specified)
- Main incoming fuses are rated 50 kAIR to provide main bus protection, as well as back-up protection for the capacitor systems.
- 4-inch base channel is standard.
Loading Content..Please wait!