Single Enclosure Unit
Stand-alone, Enclosed Meters are ideal for new metering applications where no metering previously existed, retrofit installations, or where ease of installation is required. Factory designed and wired to fit various Eaton power and energy meters at varying price points, Eaton’s Enclosed Meter offers savings in labor and installation costs since input current and voltage wiring, as well as I/O wiring, is pre-wired to terminal blocks inside the enclosure.
- Only one part number to order creates no need to worry that any part has been left out.
- Current transformer inputs for the meter are wired directly to shorting terminal blocks for easy field installation.
- Primary fusible disconnect for line voltage that can be turned off during meter maintenance to ensure safety.
- Factory wired products save on installation time and costs.
- Internal gaskets prevent air irritants from harming the vital equipment inside.
- Available with the IQ 130/140/150, IQ 250/260, and Power Xpert Meter 2000 Series.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- NEMA Type Enclosure-12, 3R, and 4X
- Control power transformer
- CTs-Solid and Split core
800-809-2772, option 4, 1.