Eaton’s IQ 130/140/150 series meters provide direct-reading metered values for the most critical power aspects, such as watts, watt demand, watthours, voltage amperes (VA), VA-hours, vars, var hours and power factor. With ANSI C12,20 accuracy (0.5 percent), these meters can be confidently used for primary revenue metering and sub-metering applications.
- Compact design allows meters to fit into a standard ANSI or IEC cutout on a panelboard or other electrical equipment and fit easily into retrofit applications.
- Realtime information about critical power parameters can be measured and displayed with a sampling rate of 400 samples per cycle.
- Designed to integrate into Eaton’s Power Xpert Architecture where meters, gateways, and monitoring devices collaborate to create a unified Web-based view of the end-to-end power and facilities infrastructure.
- Offering Modbus TCP as a communications option, allowing the meter to be directly monitored via Power Xpert Software or third-party monitoring solutions without a gateway.
- Designed to accommodate firmware upgrades and capabilities to keep equipment up-to-date.
- The meter can be programmed via menus and buttons on the display or remotely configured using Eaton Configuration software, which is provided with the meter for easy set up.
- Large, bright red, three-line LED display with each line more than a half-inch tall makes display very easy to read, even if the meter is installed at a height or distance.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Universal AC/DC or Low Voltage DC control power supply
- Frequency 50 or 60 Hz
- CT secondary inputs 1 or 5 Amps
- Enclosed Meter
- Combined Modbus RTU or TCP communications with KYZ output
- Mounting options: Panel mounting IQ cutout adapter kit for retrofitting a PXM 2000 to an IQ Analyzer/IQ DP4000/IQ Data/IQ 300 cutout (consult factory)
- Transducer only or with display
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).