The IQ 230 series is a microprocessor-based series of monitoring devices that provide single phase (2 or 3 wire) and 3 phase (3 or 4 wire) electrical metering designed to replace numerous individual meters and recorders. The IQ 230 series devices are compact and consist of a panel-mounted Display Module and a Base Module that can be attached to the Display Module or mounted remotely.
- The Display Module screen presents system values and functions and allows the operator to view, change, and reset system parameters.
- Lock out feature provided for certain programming setpoints and reset values.
- PowerNet enables efficient monitoring, trending, and alarm indication for electrical distribution system equipment.
- Noise-immune communication system permits communication between a master computer and system devices.
- Designed and verified to meet ANSI C12 Class 10 Revenue metering accuracy, making it an ideal choice for sub-metering and sub-billing applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).