IQ 250/260 Electronic Power Meters offer flexible input/output options and field-upgradeability. They provide real-time values for a full range of power attributes such as watts, watt demand, watthours, voltage-amperes (VA), VA hours, vars, varhours, power factor, and total harmonic distortion. Ultra-compact design makes them ideal for electrical equipment assemblies, panelboard and switchboard mains and feeders, MCCs, and more.
- Suited for primary revenue metering, and sub-metering applications, for high-end accuracy with the ability to sample at more than 400 samples per cycle and meeting ANSI C12.20 standards for accuracy of 0.2%.
- Traceable KYZ watt-hour test pulse (used with a watt-hour pulse recorder or totalizer) allows you to verify the accuracy of your meter and, in turn, the accuracy of billing from the utility company and to internal customers.
- Open Modbus protocol is used to communicate with Eaton or third-party platforms such as building management system, power management system, or Eaton's Power Xpert® Gateway for easy Web-based monitoring.
- Optional data logging to guard against loss of historical data
- Two auto-detecting slots that accept any mix of four optional I/O cards, analog and digital allow the user to upgrade the meter with currently developed upgrades or even metering features yet to be conceived.
- Designed to integrate into Eaton’s Power Xpert Architecture where meters, gateways, and monitoring devices collaborate to create a unified Web-based view of the end-to-end power and facilities infrastructure.
- Large, bright red, always visual three-line LED display provides a display that is easier to read than traditional, LCD back-lit.
- The meter can be programmed via menus and buttons on the display or remotely configured using Eaton Configuration software, which is provided with the meter for easy set up.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Display Module: with or without
- Enclosed Meter
- Input/Output Cards for manual or automatic operation Power Xpert Architecture Set Point Driven Alarm
- Power Xpert Meter 2000 Gateway Card Kit to convert IQ 250/260 to a Power Xpert Meter 2000; supports remote communications with the onboard Web server application over your LAN/WAN, via standard Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection. It also provides data logging capability
- Mounting options: panel mounting IQ cutout adapter kit for retrofitting a PXM 2000 to an IQ Analyzer/IQ DP4000/IQ Data/IQ 300 cutout (consult factory)
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).