Eaton’s IQ DP-4000 is a compact, self-contained, panel mounted device that accurately records total energy usage and maximum demand, making it a valuable resource in energy management initiatives. It measures Percent Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for both current and voltage and monitors Apparent Power (VA), Reactive Energy (Var-Hours), and Apparent Energy (VA-Hours). Rugged construction makes it ideal for harsh environments.
- Direct reading of over 74 metered values provides extensive system information.
- Measures %THD for both current and voltage to help find the source of problems.
- Records total energy used and maximum demand to aid in energy management.
- Display window located on operator panel indicates the actual value of the selected item to help determine the cause of detected alarm signals and reset the unit after an alarm condition.
- Setpoint Switches, located on the rear right side of the chassis, allow you to tailor each IQ DP-4000 model for specific applications.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Power Management Software
800-809-2772, option 4, 1.