IQ Multipoint Energy Submeter II
Eaton’s IQ Multipoint Energy Submeter II offers low-cost metering of kW and kWh for tenants of residential and commercial office buildings for one- to three-phase voltage loads not exceeding 347/600V. UL-approved for mounting inside panelboards and switchboards, it is well suited for retrofit applications using an auxiliary enclosure. Built-in communications enable networking to a local PC or via modem to a remote master PC or energy service provider.
- Quick connect terminals for Current Sensors, INCOM communications, and bus voltages make wiring the unit quick and easy.
- Built-in communication capabilities, remote meter reading, and monitoring functions can be integrated into both new and retrofit applications to keep costs down.
- Automatically detects the rating of each current sensor that is connected; all current sensors are self-protecting in the event of an open circuit condition under load for added safety and reliability.
- Front panel LEDs provide status of unit and communication activity.
- Very low profile design, less than 1.5 inches in height, saves space.
- Fully compatible with Eaton’s PowerNet software platform, as well as third party software platforms and interface devices for versatility and ease of use.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Current sensor extensions
- FetchIT software package
- Space-saving stacking design
800-809-2772, option 4, 1.