Power Xpert Meter 4000/6000/8000
Power Xpert Meters 4000 / 6000 / 8000 provide all core and enhanced functions for monitoring power consumption and power quality. Meters can be used in various applications, including energy management, monitoring circuit loading, and identifying power quality problems. Upgrade your Power Xpert Meter 4000 to a Power Xpert Meter 6000 and unleash the full potential of your power quality meter today!
- Embedded Web Server allows users to see and analyze waveforms, trends, and harmonics directly in web browser or LCD meter graphic display.
- Automatic power quality analysis and trigger setting with built-in ITIC (Information Technology Industry Council) performance curve detects and captures sags, swells, transients, and flickers.
- Assesses circuit activity at extremely high sampling rates (up to 100,000 samples per cycle) to accurately detect fast transients that previous generation monitors would miss.
- Up to 1 millisecond time synchronization and event logging capability for sequence of events analysis.
- Energy usage patterns can be effortlessly analyzed with the month-to-month, week-to-week comparison chart.
- 24x7 support and continuous monitoring with a permanently installed meter reduces cost of power quality monitoring.
- Industry-standard communication protocols support a multitude of configurations and third-party software: HTTP, FTP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, SNMP, SMTP, NTP, COMTRADE.
- Power Xpert Meter Profiler free download compares “expected” energy consumption patterns to present usage and flags areas of concern using deviations from modeled energy patterns. See the results in an easy-to-understand visualization of energy usage.
- Compatible with the free Eaton Power Xpert Energy Viewer download that is your energy expert; it displays energy usage summary information in both tabular and graphical format to help you make actionable energy management decisions
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Graphic display module for at-a-glance view of power quality, with intuitive visual displays, statistically derived trending and indicators of overall power health; includes RJ-45 Ethernet port built into the faceplate for easy and safe meter configuration.
- Communications expansion card for remote communications
- I/O Card
- AUX voltage input channels: Voltage Auxiliary (VAUX) option provides three voltage input channels (V6, V7, V8) in addition to the standard four channels already built in
- Mounting options: Back-to-back, IQ Analyzer retrofit, Reduced LCD display