Power Xpert Reporting
Eaton’s Power Xpert Reporting consolidates complex data from a multitude of devices from around the building or around the world into easy-to-understand graphical reports. It works in conjunction with Power Xpert Software or Foreseer to allow a view past individual measurements, trend graphs, and events. There are standard reports built into the software. The system can be set to run reports automatically and at predefined intervals.
- Standard reports include: Data Center Efficiency Report, Greenhouse Gas Report, Utilities Report, Capacity Summary Report, Branch Circuit Monitoring Report, Energy Summary Report, Energy Cost Allocation Report, Power Quality Report, Event Summary Report, Joint Commission Report, Baseline Report, and Dashboard Report.
- Custom report development with user selectable or virtual attributes utilizing complex formulas to display custom data.
- Knowing your energy consumption is essential when qualifying for LEED credits. Power Xpert Reporting's standard reports give you the information you need to manage your energy consumption.
- Microsoft Excel integration allows for further analysis.
- Web-browser access allows you to see your data anytime, anywhere.
- Consolidate information from multiple databases into one comprehensive information source.
- Reports are e-mailed automatically to keep you up-to-date.
Loading Content..Please wait!
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).