Foreseer connects your operation’s vast array of devices and gives them the ability to communicate with each other, regardless of make or model. Foreseer Turnkey Integration and Engineering Services is a professional integration service delivering device configuration plans, wiring diagrams, lists of monitored points and operation controls along with project management, system design, and contractor services.
- Distributed, scalable architecture is tailored to meet organizational needs.
- Offered in three main categories: Foreseer Software Services, Foreseer Project Management Services and Foreseer Engineering Services.
- Predictive capability exists with SightLine to "see" up to 180 days in the future based on current data and trends. Define thresholds and remedy situations long before an actual critical alarm condition occurs, exclusive in the marketplace.
- High performance trend analysis and forecasting tools assess equipment performance through cause analysis, impact analysis, capacity planning, preventative maintenance assessments and trending.
- Extensive, multi-vendor, device-driven library interfaces monitor a multitude of different device types
- Customizable, graphic user interface (GUI) depicts any company or organizational topology in the initial design.
- Web browser access and remote notification enables easy system access without the need for additional client seat licenses.
Optional Power Capacity WebviewRack Row-level Power Capacity WebviewFloor Plan graphicCustomized Multi-view graphicsOptional 3D floor plan modelingData center UPS WebviewEquipment-level WebviewAC Control WebviewAC Control Logic WebviewMaintenance Schedule Control WebviewCircuit Reading WebviewOne-line system Webview
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Data Acquisition Engine (DAE) for geographically or physically removed sites where local IT expertise may not exist
- Data Acquisition Terminal (DAT) to integrate monitored equipment and sensors located in small, networked remote sites
- Foreseer Channel Packs expand Foreseer systems up to 512,000 channels
- Foreseer Server Redundancy for the highest level of system reliability
- Manager of Managers (MOM) provides a powerful way to integrate data from multiple locations where each location is running its own Foreseer server
- Power Xpert Reporting boils down the numbers and events to intuitive graphs and charts
- Secure Web Server (https) provides an encrypted means to protect all data that is viewed via a standard Web browser on the Internet or intranet
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).