PowerNet consists of PowerNet software networked with Eaton products of unparalleled breadth, accuracy, and reliability: meters, relays, trip units, motor protectors, starters and transfer switch controllers -- thus forming the most comprehensive power management system solution in the industry. The extensive library of third-party interfaces makes PowerNet uniquely qualified to be the single solution for an existing or new application.
- Provides data for energy management solutions, e.g., verify the energy bill for the site, allocate cost to individual users, and identify potential energy saving opportunities.
- Data can be delivered to desktop PCs throughout the facility, enabling energy users to be active participants in managing energy costs.
- Provides real-time data and alarms as well as historical profiles to isolate the source, magnitude, time and direction of power quality problems, including voltage disturbances, harmonics and power factor, to ensure optimal electrical power quality.
- Provides warning alarms for protective trips, potential equipment maintenance requirements, detailed trip diagnostic data, and other troubleshooting data so you maximize system uptime.
- Remote configuration and data-gathering reduces labor costs, recording errors, and potential miscoordination.
- Combines energy management, power quality, and system uptime information with software tools to turn data into information that can help you manage your business more effectively.
- Uses standard, open, Windows-based software, utilizing open Ethernet TCP/IP architecture, which substantially reduces the cost of implementing the system.
Loading Content..Please wait!