Power Xpert Software - Enterprise
Eaton's Power Xpert Software offers system-level management of your power infrastructure via a Web browser, from any desktop, on one screen. The Enterprise edition is geared towards advanced power users, system integrators, and enterprises with heterogeneous device spectrum and system developers who can take advantage of the included SNMP and Modbus integration development utilities. Includes a wide variety of ready-made third-party drop-in drivers.
- Web-based views allow access to critical information from any location via a Web browser.
- Includes the Trend Viewer, Layout Manager, and Quality Manager modules.
- Utilizing available tools, the graphical user interface can be customized to display information in your preferred style.
- Deployment validation tool runs during installation so all key setup requirements are automatically validated.
- Customize the conditions under which alarms are triggered, including first-line and escalations, so you can identify which device is in alarm and where it is located.
- Next-generation Eaton products connect with the software directly via an Ethernet connection, while legacy devices use a Power Xpert Gateway to Web-enable their communications.
- Add Power Xpert Reporting to view past individual measurements, trend graphs, and events.
- Extensive support for third party devices via standard SNMP and Modbus TCP protocols.
- Large variety of ready made third-party drop in drivers.
- Choose a Startup Service Pack, from partial help to turn-key implementation, to make it as easy and non-disruptive as possible to implement Power Xpert products and hit the ground running.
Hospital Layout ExamplePower Xpert Software – 9355 UPSData Center Layout Example Power Xpert Software – DIMPower Xpert Software – EMSPower Xpert Software - ePDUGeographic Layout ExamplePower Xpert Software – Global Operating SystemPower Xpert Software – IQ MeterOneline LayoutPlant Layout ExamplePower Xpert Software – Power Xpert MeterPower Xpert Software – Power Xpert MeterPower Xpert Software Main
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Custom third-party device drivers
- Power Xpert Startup Service
- Power Xpert Reporting
Eaton offers world class customer support. For support on any aspect of the product or installation process contact the Customer Success Team by emailing email@example.com or calling 800-809-2772 option 4 (US) or 414-449-7100 option 4 (outside US).