The Local Display is an electronic submetering device that allows you to acquire and display information from INCOM communicating devices attached to its subnetwork without the need of a host device such as PowerNet or PowerPort. Information can be viewed at the Local Display while sharing the communications channel with a host device. Information is displayed on an LCD built into the Local Display.
- Support up to 100 INCOM devices on the subnetwork.
- Network devices are recognized through an Auto-Learn session and are stored in non-volatile memory.
- Can be installed so it is visible and accessible from the outside of a panel or door.
- Four-line x 20-character LCD display with LED backlight and 4-button keypad are easy to read and operate.
- LED backlight allows you to view information in low ambient light conditions and illuminates automatically from the keypad.
- Operate in either "pass-through" or "data collection" mode, depending on your needs at the time of use.
- User-defined password adds security when changing settings or performing tests.
Loading Content..Please wait!