- Common voltages and configurations as well as a variety of surge current capacity ratings from 50 through 400 kA provide application flexibility.
- UL 1449 4th Edition recognized component for the United States and Canada, covered by Underwriters Laboratories certification and follow-up service.
- Utilizes thermally protected metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, which provides both high energy capacity and fail-safe operation.
- Available integrated within panelboards, switchboards, motor control centers, switchgear, automatic transfer switches, and bus plugs.
- Side mount units offer factory-sealed assembly, which prevents arc flash and shock hazards.
- Side mount units contain no replaceable parts or items that require periodic maintenance for reduced maintenance costs.
- Feature Packages: Basic, Standard, Standard with Surge Counter
- Side Mount
If you have questions or need additional information, contact the Eaton Technical Resource Center via phone or email
- 800-809-2772, option 4, option 2