Air Conditioning Disconnects
An Air Conditioning (AC) Disconnect provides an installer or repair personnel with a visible disconnecting means while performing maintenance on an air conditioning unit. Eaton offers the industry’s most complete line of AC Disconnects. Devices are available in fused, non-fused, molded case switch or three phase designs, and in metal or plastic enclosures for all applications.
- Non-fused pullout and molded case switch devices provide a visible on-off disconnecting means.
- Easy-to-remove high strength protective shield makes wiring and mounting easier.
- Easy-to-remove front cover (no screws or fasteners to remove) allows easy access.
- Padlockable door provision increases safety and reduces tampering.
- Easy installation with multiple mounting options and oversized enclosure allows for ample wiring space.
- Optional Ground Fault or Weather-resistant/Tamper-resistant receptacles are available.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 3 Standard Designs:
- Molded Case Switch
- Enclosure NEMA 3R (outdoor)
- Metallic (galvanized/painted)
- Non-metallic (plastic)
- Single-phase, two-wire, 240Vac
- Three-phase, three-wire, 240Vac
- 30 and 60 amps
- Optional Ground fault or Weather-resistant/Tamper-resistant receptacles are available