Commercial Meter Stacks
Eaton's Commercial Meter Stacks consist of four horizontal cross buses that are mechanically and electrically built to bolt up to mains and residential stacks. These devices are primarily used in light commercial applications such as strip malls, office complexes, and industrial parks. Some stacks contain meter blocks with test bypass and jaw release. Others use meter sockets with test bypass feature (meets EUSERC electrical requirements).
- Combination indoor/outdoor enclosures with removable top cap, bottom plate and back plate for field installed knockouts (all blank plates) allow for flexible and easy installation.
- Two designs can be interconnected with all other commercial metering as well as with residential devices which makes installation faster and more flexible.
- Meter socket and tenant main breaker/wireway sections are separated by a solid metal barrier to guard unmetered bus against power theft.
- Able to be mounted with 1MM/3MM modules and thus will bolt together in many different arrangements, giving greater flexibility.
- UL listed and suitable for use as service entrance equipment, which means no need to purchase more equipment or use add-ons.
- Separate covers allow easy access to tenant breaker and wireway section as well as permit work on breakers or in wireway without disturbing meters or meter covers.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 3-Phase to Single-Phase Conversion Kit
- Bus Duct Riser/Meter Center Connection
- Anti-inversion Clip
- Barrel Lock Bracket Kit
- Blank Cover Kit
- EHD Breaker Mounting Kit
- Handle Insulator
- Indoor Corner Elbow
- Totalizing Jumper Kit
- Wall Mounting Rail