Eaton's Meter Packs are self-contained assemblies and include a utility termination compartment for incoming cables which is integral to the device. They allow multi-tenant metering in a single location and thus provide a space and installation cost savings for applications where six or fewer units are metered through one centrally located meter pack. Typically installed at residential apartment complexes, duplexes, triplexes, etc., in single-phase, 120/240V, 600A maximum ratings.
- 1MP units are self-contained (main terminal box included) for installations requiring up to six meter socket positions in a single enclosure, which means simple installation.
- Approved by major power companies, UL listed, suitable as service equipment, and in compliance with the service and electrical requirements of EUSERC and CECHA.
- Indoor/outdoor construction means no need to purchase special equipment for specific installations.
- Underground incoming feed.
- Clip tight socket, the only socket base in the industry without fasteners, eliminates the need for self-tapping screw connections to vertical bus bars.
- Standardized factory-installed mounting features allow simple, fast installation.
- Lockable, raintight main tenant breaker cover secures against unauthorized operation and is high impact plastic that resists wear, rust, and corrosion.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Fifth Jaw for Ring Type Devices