Commercial Safety Sockets
A Commercial Safety Socket is service entrance equipment that consists of a commercial meter socket with a test block, and may come with a load center type distribution section. Eaton’s Commercial Safety Sockets are typically used in EUSERC utility regions and where a single meter socket or single meter socket with a distribution section are needed. Choose Commercial Safety Sockets with No Secondary Feeder, Overhead Combination Units, or Underground Combination Units.
- Both no-secondary-feeder and underground combination units have bussed connection from meter socket to test block.
- NEMA 3R construction means units work for indoor and outdoor applications, which means no need to purchase additional equipment for specific installation conditions.
- No-secondary-feeder units can be individually mounted with provisions for hub kits and pole mounting.
- Overhead combination units have factory-cabled connections from test block to line side of tenant main.
- Underground combination units have underground or overhead feed, and load wires can exit top or bottom, which affords greater flexibility during installation.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Commercial Safety Sockets with T-Fuse Switch