Single Meter Sockets
Eaton's line of single position, self-contained meter sockets house the utilities electrical watt-hour meters in residential and commercial buildings. Sockets work with a circuit breaker distribution section in a rainproof enclosure for residential installations, rural service entrance, mobile homes, and for temporary power on construction sites. Choose from the widest range of utility approved sockets in the industry, including 100-320A units.
- Single-socket surface- or flush-mount outdoor enclosures mean simple installation that saves time and money.
- Two styles are available so that either BR or CH type branch breakers can be used.
- One-piece, die-run enclosure eliminates tampering and extends product life.
- Ground bars are available for field installation so installers can configure on the fly, saving time and money on installation.
- Integral triplex or quadplex ground extruded in neutral lug. Having just one piece for terminating incoming/outgoing neutral conductors increases the integrity of connections.
- Block assembly base exceeds 400 in-lbs of torque, which provides durability under the most extreme installation circumstances.
- Adding meter sockets to the already existing (load center, surge, breakers, generators and AC disconnect) product lines makes Eaton a one-stop shop for residential and light commercial needs.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Socket line includes 100, 150, 200 and 320 Ampere Units
- Designs: Ring and Ringless, Horn Bypass, Lever Bypass, No Bypass, Underground or Overhead Feed
- Hub Closure Plates
- Hub Adapter Plates
- Replacement Jaws
- Replacement Plug in 5th Terminal