BR Ground Fault
BR Ground Fault Current Interrupters (GFCIs) are 1-inch wide and provide superior safety over a standard electrical outlet in areas where electricity may come into contact with water. GFCIs are required in any application near water such as kitchen countertops, bathrooms, swimming pools, hot tubs, and outdoor receptacles. They immediately break the circuit when electrical current leakage is being detected, reducing the risk of shock and electrocution. Available in 1- or 2-pole.
- The “panel neutral” conductor connects to the neutral bar, even though the neutral is not included in a 240V load circuit. This connection is necessary to supply a 120 Vac power source to the ground fault sensing circuit.
- Single-pole and two-pole are available to use with varying wire and voltage configurations, making them suitable for different situations.
- Models available in branch feeder and combination styles to suit all electrical code requirements.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- AFCI Tester and Circuit Analyzer
- Handle Lockdogs
- Handle Lockoffs
- Handle Ties
- Main Breaker Hold-Down Kits
- Main Breaker Lug Kits
- Mechanical Interlocks