CH Load Centers
Eaton’s CH 3/4-inch load centers enclose CH breakers for power distribution and circuit protection in residential and light commercial applications. Also called a breaker box, electrical box or even a fuse box, the main function is to take electricity supplied by the utility and distribute it throughout the home to feed lights and receptacles. They are used on services providing no more than 240 Vac and are available with bus rated 40-600A. Covers are available as surface, flush or combination.
- Lifetime warranty on all CH loadcenters and circuit breakers.
- One-piece silver flash plated copper bus provides superior conductivity throughout the entire product line.
- Steel backpan provides positive, reliable mounting.
- CH 150-225 ampere main breakers are rated 25 KAIC providing contractors with the highest interrupting rating main breaker in the industry.
- Unique sandalwood finish provides an esthetically appealing, scratch resistant powder coating.
- CH breakers include an industry exclusive "trip to off" feature that allows a homeowner to easily identify a tripped circuit breaker.
- NEW mechanical flag feature on CH breakers for easy trip indication.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Bonding Strap
- Circuit Directories
- Door Locks
- Filler Plates
- Fully Integrated Whole-home Surge Protector
- Goof Collars
- Ground Bar Kits
- Isolated Neutral Assemblies
- Neutral and Ground Lugs
- Rainproof Conduit Hubs
- Replacement Labels
- Replacement Neutral Bars
- Replacement Parts and Screws
- Split Neutral Bar Kits
- Sub-Feed Lug Blocks
- Touch-up Paint