CH Retrofit Interior Kits
CH Retrofit Interior Kits save time and money. The compact kit consists of a standard trim to fit the interior, a picture frame trim to fit the existing box, and a field-adjustable interior assembly that includes neutral and ground bars, especially applicable when the existing box is flush mounted in drywall, plaster or block wall. The existing box, and many times existing wiring, can remain. Kits meet 2008 NEC wire bending requirements.
- Replaces vintage brands that have hard-to-find, expensive replacement breakers, saving time and effort searching for the right replacements.
- Allows safety upgrade to arc fault and ground fault breakers.
- Compact design maximizes number of circuits available.
- Eco-friendly in asbestos-filled environments.
- Total installation time of a retrofit is much quicker than total wall repair, which leads to labor savings.
- Kits are available to satisfy the need for quick lead-times on time-sensitive renovations, which keeps downtime to a minimum.
- Kits include interior and trim assemblies, which eliminates the need to purchase components separately.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Bonding Strap
- Circuit Directories
- Door Locks
- Filler Plates
- Fully Integrated Whole-home Surge Protector
- Goof Collars
- Ground Bar Kits
- Isolated Neutral Assemblies
- Neutral and Ground Lugs
- Rainproof Conduit Hubs
- Replacement Labels
- Replacement Neutral Bars
- Replacement Parts and Screws
- Split Neutral Bar Kits
- Sub-Feed Lug Blocks
- Touch-up Paint