CH Spa Panels
Eaton’s CH Spa Panels are premium factory-assembled “combination” units that provide ground fault protection, as well as a convenient way to turn spa pumps on and off. The NEC requires that all pool and spa pumps be protected by a ground fault interrupter and a disconnect switch mounted within 10 feet of the tub or spa. Now you can have both in one simple device and protect your family and friends from serious shock or electrocution.
- Fully assembled and prewired for fast, efficient installation.
- Tough powder-coat painted galvanized steel enclosure stands up to all types of weather conditions.
- Padlockable door prevents tampering and elimimates unauthorized access.
- Interior deadfront cover provides protection against contact with energized parts.
- Door swings open and stays open for easy interior access.
- Solid copper bus bars offer the ultimate in reliability and energy efficiency.
- Comes with a 4-circuit interior that allows for 2 extra 120V circuits for convenience receptacles or lighting.
- Comes with a 15-year warranty on the rugged enclosure.
Loading Content..Please wait!