Eaton's A-BUS products work with structured wiring solutions to provide multi-room audio technology. The systems distribute sound to every room from any source. They can control existing audio output sources within the home such as CD players, digital music players, radios, and gaming systems. Products include volume controls, modules for several different sizes of sources/distribution zones, speakers, remote controls, intercoms, keypads and more.
- Multi-function remote control is standard with each multi-source module and can control up to four sources from any room in the home.
- Multi-source module comes with space to label audio sources, making it easy to manage up to four separate sources.
- Modules match the angular format of phone and cable products, allowing for superior wire management. Audio source inputs can be connected on the front or the back of the module, resulting in a clean, simple and attractive installation.
- LEDs on front of module indicate available power for room locations.
- Multi-source volume control is capable of selecting from multiple sources in each room or allows a room to be turned completely off.
- Volume controls are amplified, guaranteeing great sound in every room.
- System is easy to design and is easily expandable.
- Use of 95% Category 5 (CAT5) or CAT6 cabling for the pre-wire makes pre-wiring a home less expensive than with traditional speaker wire systems.
- Ceiling and outdoor speakers with built-in A-BUS amplifiers (A-BUS Direct Speakers).
Loading Content..Please wait!
- A-BUS Direct Ceiling and Outdoor speakers
- A-BUS Module Kit
- Door Station
- Door Station Coverplate
- Intercom Kit
- IR Emitters
- Keypads (indoor & outdoor)
- Line Output to CAT5 Transition Device
- Patch Cords (CAT3, CAT5e, and RG6 mini digital are offered in four sizes: 8", 24", 36" and 48")
- Power Supply for A-BUS Modules
- Source Input Plate
- Volume Controls