Eaton's Structured Wiring Solutions and the A-BUS Audio System provide music in every room with the push of a button. Control a wide array of existing audio output sources within the home, including CD players, digital music players, radios, and gaming systems. Eaton’s audio systems include every component needed to distribute audio throughout the home: from remote controls to speakers and volume control keypads.
- Complete selection of A-BUS products designed specifically to coordinate with wiring solutions means no need to look elsewhere for additional components.
- Simple installation means lower installation costs.
- Quality components are more energy efficient and produce higher quality audio sound compared to traditional systems that use high powered amplifiers.
- Use of 95% Category 5 (CAT5) or CAT6 cabling for the pre-wire makes pre-wiring a home less expensive than with traditional speaker wire systems.
- Multi-function remote control is standard with each multisource module. Select from and control up to four sources from any room in the home.
- Modules match the angular format of phone and cable products, which allows for superior wire management. Audio source inputs can be connected on the front or the back of the module, resulting in a clean, simple and attractive installation.
- Multisource module accepts up to four individual sources and distributes the audio to eight room locations. Modules can be linked when systems have more than eight locations.
- Multisource volume control can select from multiple sources in each room or turn a room completely off. Each multisource A-BUS volume control comes standard with a simple credit-card style remote.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Interconnect Cables
- Patch Cords (CAT3, CAT5e, and RG6 mini digital are offered in four sizes: 8", 24", 36" and 48")
- Jumper Cables