Eaton's Structured Wiring Covers protect critical wiring and are simple to install, long-wearing, and easy to repair. They provide a unique range of features, including beveled edges for a clean look, vent holes to help keep the panel cool, and an outer flange design which allows the doors to mount flush against the wall. Covers are built to the industry's highest standards and comply with all code requirements.
- Vented top and bottom give true air flow to keep active components like routers and amplified video cool, which extends the usable life of valuable equipment.
- Cover extends at least 1-inch on all sides to hide poor drywall cuts, which saves money on finishing.
- Light almond color with gloss finish coordinates with almost any household décor.
- Thicker gauge steel eliminates warping in cover and meets new UL standards for low voltage panels.
- Key holed for easy install, removal, and side hanging for service work, which saves time and money on repairs and maintenance.
- Covers can be ordered separately as needed, saving installation worries and reducing losses during trim out times.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available as screw-on or hinged in various sizes
- Available in vented clear plastic models