Eaton's Structured Wiring Enclosures come in five sizes (12", 18", 24", 36" and 54", the largest in the industry) and are ready to install. With features like 16-gauge steel, which eliminates warping in the enclosure, Eaton is the first to meet new UL standards for low voltage panels. 15A duplex receptacle and box are standard.
- Single keyhole mounting installs quickly and easily, ensuring an attractive appearance and saving time and money on installation.
- Closed sides on enclosures meet specs for small commercial applications and result in attractive surface mounting.
- Light almond color with gloss finish coordinates with almost any household décor.
- Side knockouts are included to ease wire management, which saves time and money on installation.
- Vented top and bottom cover give true air flow for active components like routers and amplified video so stay cool, which extends the usable life of valuable equipment.
- Back of the enclosure is lanced for wire tie attachment to ensure clean installation.
- Can and cover can be ordered separately as needed, saving installation worries and reducing losses during trim out times.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Audio, Intercom, Telephone and Video Kits