Eaton's video modules for structured wiring are balanced for the best performance. Video modules are bi-directional, HD compatible, and SATV ready. Upgrades are simple with quick and easy-to-install modules from 1 x 4 to 5 x 16 for video wiring systems. Homeowners can re-route signals throughout the home by simply moving the patch cord connections on the module. Module comes with space to label room locations so it’s easy to route/re-route signals.
- Increased bandwidth keeps video modules ahead of new cable TV requirements for high definition signals as well as the new digital signals.
- Amplification is available for maximum signal reception.
- Each module includes 2 or 4 pass-through connections for signals that are not run through standard splitters, like satellite TV or closed circuit signals.
- If telephone service one day uses coaxial cable, or if TV signals are sent over phone lines, there will be no need to rewire because the consolidated outlets have connections for both types of wiring.
- Can be combined with telephone on one module to save money, time and space.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- 20-Pack of Molly Rivets and Plungers
- Camera with IR Emitters
- Dome Camera
- Intercom System
- Modules with Integrated Amplification