Type 1 Surge Protection (CHSPT1 Series)
Type 1 Surge Protective Devices protect sensitive electronics from damaging effects of electrical surges. The CHSPT1 series provide commercial grade AC power protection and can be installed before or after a main disconnect. They can be used as replacements for what were known as secondary surge arrestors or lightning arrestors. For higher voltage rating devices.
- UL1449 3rd Edition Listed
- Available in Micro (Good), Max (Better) and Ultra (Best) series levels
- Protects Single Split-Phase and Three-Phase WYE configurations
- Requires no upstream overcurrent protection device
- Meets the industry’s highest Nominal Discharge Current and Short Circuit Current Ratings available
- Provides superior protection for sensitive electronics with low Voltage Protection Rating values
- Clear, visible LED indication displays protective status of device
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications
- Multiple mounting configurations
- Offers a 2 Year Product Warranty
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Available mounting kit for wall or din-rail installation (PN: SP1DINRAILKIT)