Pedestal Mount - Unmetered
Eaton's unmetered pedestal type power outlet panel provides safe, reliable power where a building or sub-structure is not feasible or desirable. This economical, time-saving solution eliminates the need for multiple component sourcing, time consuming strut construction and labor intensive field wiring. Durable, long-lasting units come prewired and assembled without meters. Easy-access features make for fast, simple installation.
- One-piece case back simplifies installation.
- Loop feed lug assembly with 350 kcmil lugs as standard.
- Door swings up and pushes in to lock into open position. Pull out and push down to close door, which makes for easy installation and maintenance.
- Removable upper deadfront cover for easy incoming wire connections to breaker terminals.
- Galvanized steel with baked-on polyester powder coating offers long-term durability in outdoor conditions.
- Unique steel barrier prevents unauthorized operation of breakers when door is closed and padlocked.
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Cable TV and Telephone Bracket
- GFI circuit breakers (1- and 2-pole) available through 50A
- Pedestal Extension
- Pad-mounted Bracket
- Power Head Cover with or without Lens
- Stainless Steel Underground Pedestal Extension