Mobile Home Panels
Eaton's complete line of mobile home power outlet panels provides safe, reliable, economical temporary or permanent power for RV park users. They have a user-friendly design that allows for a fast, clean installation. 100A and 200A panels come complete with the main breaker and a 4/8 or 8/16 interior, respectively. The 200A units are designed with ample width to ensure plenty of room for wire bending and an easier installation.
- Pedestal and back-to-back pedestal mounts offer excellent mechanical strength and resistance to chalking caused by the sun’s ultraviolet rays, extending equipment life and saving money over the long-term.
- Panels for pedestal and back-to-back pedestal mounts are shipped from the factory completely assembled, pre-wired with 100 percent copper wire and tested to make for easy installation.
- Optional television and telephone jacks expand the usefulness of the panel.
- Meet all standards and certifications, including UL, NEMA, ANSI and National Electrical Code (NEC).
- Fastenerless socket design eliminates overheating caused by loose socket connections
Loading Content..Please wait!
- Direct Feed Kit
- Padmount Adapter
- Pedestal Extension
- Pedestal Units: Metered or Unmetered Regular or Back-to-Back; Lighted or Unlighted; Ring or Ringless
- Receptacle Deadfront Kits
- Single-phase or Three-phase Distribution Panel
- Stainless Steel Pedestal Extension
- Surface Units: Metered or Unmetered Top/Bottom Feed; Lighted or Unlighted; Ring or Ringless