- End users - visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend live sessions or view recordings on Eaton University.
- End Users -Visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend instructor-led classroom training on Eaton University.
- End Users and Consultants - Access the 101 Basics Series, the CEU version and other materials can be found on the Consultant and Engineers page.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register for eLearning courses on Eaton University.
Eaton Millionaire: Think you can answer all the questions without any help?
MCCB (Molded Case Circuit Breaker) Offering
XTOE Overload Relay
Soft Starters Offering
OEM Component Success Story Game
Label Games: Can you label that component or symbol?
C440 Overload Relay
Build a Branch Motor Circuit
XT Bi-Metallic Overload Relay
M22 Product Overview
Word Circuit: Test your knowledge with this fun and interactive game.
Medium Voltage Motor Control
Fundamentals of Electrical Sales
Memory Game: Test your memory with this classic memory game.
Vehicle and Commercial Controls
Product Overview Videos:
H-Max drives overview
M-Max drives overview
SVX drives overview
NEMA Starters overview
C441 - Motor Insight overview
10250T Pushbuttons, Selector Switches, Pilot lights overview
M22 Pushbuttons, Selector Switches, Pilot lights overview
XION Remote I/O overview
DP Contactors overview
Freedom Motor Series:
Unique accessories for M22 pushbuttons
Communications capabilities of M22 pushbuttons
Converting the M22 from maintained to momentary status
Assembling the M22 pushbutton
Converting selector switches for the M22 pushbutton
Eaton Meter Wizard
Eaton's Meter Wizard is a product selection tool to select Eaton meters when all you know is the make and model of another manufacturer's meter product.
How to select by manufacturer
How to select by feature
Power Systems Experience Center:
Ever wanted to visit a venue that could provide a safe, controlled environment for training, testing, and product demonstrations of Eaton's products? The Power Systems Experience Center (PSEC) is the place for you! The below video highlights the capabilities of this facility. View for more information on the PSEC and how to visit.