- End users - visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend live sessions or view recordings on Eaton University.
- End Users -Visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend instructor-led classroom training on Eaton University.
- End Users and Consultants - Launch n' Learns (byte-sized technical and application presentations) can be found on the Consultant and Engineers page.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend eLearning courses on Eaton University.
Eatonopoly: Use this board game to learn about Eaton's products.
C30CN Lighting Contactors
North American Sales Training Opportunities
Limit Switch Products
Motor Controllers - Which Would You Choose?
Energy Solutions Offering
Eaton Millionaire: Think you can answer all the questions without any help?
MCCB (Molded Case Circuit Breaker) Offering
XTOE Overload Relay
Soft Starters Offering
OEM Component Success Story Game
Label Games: Can you label that component or symbol?
C440 Overload Relay
Build a Branch Motor Circuit
XT Bi-Metallic Overload Relay
M22 Product Overview
Word Circuit: Test your knowledge with this fun and interactive game.
Medium Voltage Motor Control
Fundamentals of Electrical Sales
Memory Game: Test your memory with this classic memory game.
Vehicle and Commercial Controls
Freedom Motor Series:
How to add heater packs to a Freedom Series overload relay
How to change the coil of a Freedom Series contactor
How to add and remove an auxiliary contact from a Freedom Series contactor
How to convert a 3-Phase starter to a 1-Phase starter
How to install a CPT in Combo and Non-Combo Assemblies
Eaton Meter Wizard
Eaton's Meter Wizard is a product selection tool to select Eaton meters when all you know is the make and model of another manufacturer's meter product.
Learn how to use the Tool
Search by Feature
Unique accessories for M22 pushbuttons
The communications capabilities of M22 pushbuttons
How to convert the M22 pushbutton from maintained to momentary status
How to assemble the M22 pushbutton
How to convert selector switches for the the M22 pushbutton
How to install a Hand-Off-Auto kit
How to install a Start-Stop pushbutton
How to install a Start-Stop pushbutton 10250T kit
How to install Pilot lights 10250T kit
Power Systems Experience Center:
Ever wanted to visit a venue that could provide a safe, controlled environment for training, testing, and product demonstrations of Eaton's products? The Power Systems Experience Center (PSEC) is the place for you! The below video highlights the capabilities of this facility. View for more information on the PSEC and how to visit.