Industrial Facilities (Assemblies)
- End users - visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend live sessions or view recordings on Eaton University.
- End Users -Visit the End User Courses page to view courses.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend instructor-led classroom training on Eaton University.
- End Users and Consultants - Launch n' Learns (byte-sized technical and application presentations) can be found on the Consultant and Engineers page.
- Eaton Distributors and Employees register to attend eLearning courses on Eaton University.
Eatonopoly: Use this board game to learn about Eaton's products.
Power Xpert Meters
North American Sales Training Opportunities
Low Voltage Switchgear Products
Eaton's MVS Medium Voltage Switchgear
Energy Solutions Offering
Word Search: Can you find all the hidden words?
Eaton Meter Wizard
Eaton's Meter Wizard is a product selection tool to select Eaton meters when all you know is the make and model of another manufacturer's meter product.
Learn how to use the Tool
Search by Feature
Pow-R-Way III Busway
The below videos show how to install Eaton’s Pow-R-Way III Busway. The videos are divided into chapters for each specific part or installation type:
Chapter 3-Indoor Joint Installation
Chapter 4-Outdoor Joint Installation
Chapter 5-Hanger Installation
Chapter 6-End Closure
Chapter 7-Floor Penetration
Chapter 8-Wall Penetration
Chapter 9-Vertical Joint Installation
Chapter 10-Flange Installation
Chapter 11-Plug-In Bus Plug
Chapter 12-Power Take-Off
Chapter 13-Built-In Power Take-Off
Series NRX Accessory Installation Videos
How to Install the Kirk Key Interlock
How to Install the Auxiliary Switch
How to Install the Castell Key Interlock
How to install the Pop-Out Trip Indicator
How to install the Motor Operator
How to install the Spring Release
How to install the Shunt Trip
How to install the Ronis Key Interlock
How to install the Operations Counter
This series highlights products and focuses on their real-world features and benefits. The featurettes can serve as a key learning tool for engineers, plant managers, and facility planners in a wide range of industries.
Power Systems Experience Center
Ever wanted to visit a venue that could provide a safe, controlled environment for training, testing, and product demonstrations of Eaton's products? The Power Systems Experience Center (PSEC) is the place for you! View for more information on the PSEC and how to visit.