Participation Details for OEM Preferred Program
Why Partner with Eaton
As an Eaton OEM Preferred Partner, you will have the unique opportunity to join a select group of channel partners. This program recognizes, supports and rewards OEM Preferred distributors who commit to drive sales of Eaton’s extensive portfolio of control, automation and protection solutions to machinery OEMs.
- EatonCare OEM Team exclusive support for OEM Preferred partners
- Customized sales and support resources and capabilities
- Front-line engagement with Eaton product/solution experts
- Targeted training and communications
- Financial growth incentives
To meet demand due to our unprecedented growth and achieve OEM Preferred status, your organization must agree to the following:
- Commit to meet or beat the growth and financial objectives of this program.
- Lead with Eaton’s complete portfolio of Control, Automation and Protection products.
- Utilize complimentary product lines to offer your MOEM customers a complete solution. Competitive lines will only be allowed as needed to fill gaps in Eaton’s offering.
- To initially achieve OEM Preferred status your branch must meet the minimum annual sales criteria based on your market size.
- To maintain OEM Preferred status you must achieve a minimum of 5% market share in your local market within 3 years.
- Maintain adequate local inventory to meet current and new customer expectations.
- Employ at least one full-time outside Sales person and one inside Technical support person dedicated to Machinery OEMs.
- Host at least four local demand creation activities with Eaton’s local and division personnel annually.
- Agree to provide Eaton with point of sale data for these products if requested.