Partnering with Eaton - Becoming an Eaton System Integrator
Eaton is providing smaller, smarter, faster solutions for machinery OEMs, panel builders and industrial users. Join us and network with our team of Field Application Engineers, control solutions sales organization and Technical Resource Center to offer customers lean automation solutions that provide more efficient processes and capture more data than ever before, while also improving their time-to-market. There has never been a better time to partner with Eaton.
Partnering for growth
Eaton Corporation wants to partner with you to amplify our mutual value to the customer.
We will pursue system solutions opportunities with the lead of our sales organization, Services and Systems group, as well as our limited group of authorized third party systems integrators.
To foster growth and deliver enhanced value to our business partners and mutual customers, Eaton will provide an exclusive level of support to authorized Systems Integrators including:
- Free technical support
- Free enhanced training programs
- Direct access to Eaton technology with field-based application engineers
- Web portal with direct access to documentation, drawings and software downloads
- Inclusion in Eaton SI locator for customer search based on geography and industry specialty; link to SI website
- Lead generation support from sales organization, Field Application Engineers and Eaton distributor network
Contact us to apply.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of electrical distribution, industrial control and automation solutions, Eaton is experiencing unprecedented growth in the sales of products requiring system integration.
Because of this increased demand, we are looking for a select number of third party companies in the US with experience in the integration and commissioning of:
- Integrated PLC with operator interface and CoDeSys
- Machine control panel construction and commissioning with SmartWire-DT and Visual Designer software
- Communicating MCC and Drive systems integration
This elite group of partners must be able to address customer needs with solutions including design, specification, engineering and start-up assistance, which brings together component sub-systems into a fully integrated system.
In search of excellence
The Eaton authorized Systems Integrator must have a proven track record with previously demonstrated experience in a specifically focused geography or targeted industry segment. Systems Integrators are required to meet a number of minimum requirements including:
- Attend at least one automation training seminar annually and pass a certification exam
- Maintain a minimum of one Eaton certified automation programming expert on staff
- Make a one-time purchase of software licensing with no required annual upgrades or fees
- Lead with Eaton automation and control products on discretionary business
Contact us to apply.
Eaton offers a comprehensive portfolio of end-to-end electrical solutions including distribution, generation, and quality control equipment.
+ Expand List
Find documents using a series of drop-down menus.
Get CAD Downloads for specific electrical products.
Get software for specific electrical products.
Training for the products most often used in the industrial control and OEM segments.
Eaton offers many courses to assist you in your learning needs.