MAXILINE MBF HE
Cover Features Reliable Swing Eye Bolt or Segment Clamp Closure Mechanism
- Available in Type 304 stainless steel, Type 316 stainless steel or carbon steel with standard Buna N o-rings, Viton® o-rings are an available as an option.
- A counter balanced spring assisted cover lifting mechanism balances the cover perfectly giving it a "weightless" feel. Opening and closing the cover is "finger tip" easy.
- Side inlet and bottom outlet provides easy and complete drainage. A tangential outlet option is available to reduce the height of the housing making filter bag change-out easier.
- Unique 3-point hold down ensures a high-quality seal between each filter bag and the housing body. A supplied special tool ensures, simple effective operation.
- Housing volume is optimized to minimize product loss.
- Available in four sizes for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 12 standard size 02 double length filter bags.
Features and Benefits of the MAXILINE MBF HE
|These Value Added Features...||Give These Benefits...|
|Low profile design with tangential inlet / outlet.||Reduces housing height to make bag changing easier. No need for ladders stools or catwalks.|
|Positive, 3-poing filter bag hold downs.||Individual bag sealing for by-pass free filtration.|
|Eye bolt cover closure.||Rugged, proven design that is easy to use.|
|Spring assisted cover lift.||Quick, easy opening/closing of even the largest size covers by a single person.|
MAXILINE MBF HE Engineering Specifications
|Filter Bag Size||3,4, 6 or 8 Size #02 bags|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psi|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||400F with Viton® seals|
|Number of Seals||1|
|Material of Construction||SS 304, SS 316 or CS|
|Surface Finish||SS–Bead blasted, CS–painted|
|Non-Wetted Parts||Zinc-plated steel|
|Code Stamp||ASME Section VIII Div. 1, “U” stamp|
|Seal Material||Buna N (Max. 250F)|
MAXILINE MBF HE Technical Data
|No. of Bags||Max Water Flow (gpm)*||Filter Area (sq ft)**||Inlet/Outlet Size (in)***|
|6||900||27||6, 4, 8|
|8||1750||36||8, 6. 4|
|12||2600||54||10, 8, 6|
**4.5 sq ft per bag.
***Boldface number is standard
Key MAXILINE MBF HE Applications:
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Pulp and Paper
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids
44 Apple Street,
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: 800 656-3344
(North America only)
Voice: +1 732 212-4700
No. 7 Lane 280 Linhong Road,
Shanghai 200335, China
Voice: +86 21 5200 0422
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Voice: +65 6825 1668
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474 - Bonsucesso
07251-500 - Guarulhos
Voice: +55 11 2465 8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.