MAXILINE™ VMBF SE
Features the QIC-LOCK™ Cover That Opens and Closes in 30 Seconds
- Available in Type 304 Stainless Steel, Type 316 stainless steel or carbon steel with standard Buna N o-rings, Viton® o-rings are an available as an option.
- A counter balanced spring assisted cover lifting mechanism balances the cover perfectly giving it a "weightless" feel. Opening and closing the cover is "finger tip" easy.
- QIC-LOCK rapid opening and closing mechanism ensures simple, operator friendly operation with minimal downtime for bag change-outs. Reduces downtime to increase productivity and decrease operating costs.
- Unique 3-point hold down ensures a high-quality seal between each filter bag and the housing body. A supplied special tool ensures, simple effective operation.
- Side inlet and bottom outlet provides easy and complete drainage. A standard tangential outlet reduces housing height.
- Available in three sizes for 4, 6 or 8 standard size 02 double length filter bags.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
The MAXILINE VMBF SE design prevents the cover from being opened until the vessel has been properly vented. Moving the safety interlock handle upwards simultaneously vents the vessel and unlocks the clamp for opening. A threaded spindle mechanism, operated by a hand wheel, opens the clamp so that the cover can be raised with the help of a spring assisted hinge. The entire process takes less than 30 seconds compared to the 10 MINUTES or more it takes to open a vessel with bolted closure. The vessel cannot be re-pressurized until the QIC-LOCK clamp has been fully closed and the safety interlock engaged which closes the vent valve.
Features and Benefits of the MAXILINE VMBF SE
|These Value Added Features...||Give These Benefits...|
|QIC_LOCK spindle mechanism.||Operator friendly for fast bag change-out. Ideal for processes requiring frequent bag changes such as batch processes.|
|Automatic interlock for venting the housing.||Cover cannot be opened if the housing is under pressure.|
|Low profile design with tangential inlet/outlet||Reduces the housing height to make bag changing easier. There is no need for ladders, stools or catwalks.|
|Spring assisted cover lift.||Quick, easy opening/closing of even the largest size covers by a single person.|
MAXILINE VMBF SE Engineering Specifications
|Filter Bag Size||4, 6 or 8 Size #02 bags|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 psi|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||400F with Viton® seals|
|Number of Seals||1|
|Material of Construction||SS 304, SS 316 or CS|
|Surface Finish||SS–Bead blasted, CS–painted|
|Non-Wetted Parts||Zinc-plated steel|
|Code Stamp||ASME Section VIII Div. 1, “U” stamp|
|Seal Material||Buna N (Max. 250F)|
MAXILINE VMBF SE Technical Data
|No. of Bags||Max Water Flow (gpm)*||Filter Area (sq ft)**||Inlet/Outlet Size (in)***|
|6||900||27||6, 4, 8|
|8||1750||36||8, 6. 4|
*Pressure differential and other factors can affect flow rate. Max. flow is without bags at 10 fps pipe velocity.
**4.5 sq ft per bag.
***Boldface number is standard
Key MAXILINE VMBF SE Applications:
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Pulp and Paper
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids
44 Apple Street,
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: 800 656-3344
(North America only)
Voice: +1 732 212-4700
No. 7 Lane 280 Linhong Road,
Shanghai 200335, China
Voice: +86 21 5200 0422
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Voice: +65 6825 1668
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474 - Bonsucesso
07251-500 - Guarulhos
Voice: +55 11 2465 8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.