FloWash™ Industrial Filter Cart
A flexible system that operates in-line or as a stand-alone portable filtration system. Safe to operate and easy to maintain.
FloWash Industrial Filter Cart Components
- FLOWLINE II™ fabricated filter vessel features a unique one-piece body design with safe and reliable “no tools required” access for bag replacement. The FloWash filter cart system is rated 125 psi and 150 °F.
- Filter vessel is available in carbon or stainless steel with elastomer seal options of Buna N, EPDM, or Viton.
- Double diaphragm pump is powered by compressed air. No electric power needed.
- Eaton Model 30R Strainer with a 1/8" perforated basket prefilters incoming contaminated fluids on the carbon steel model, and the Model 72 Strainer pre-filters fluids on the stainless steel version.
- The filter vessel includes 1-1/2" inlet and outlet hoses, extension wands, and pressure gauge.
FloWash Industrial Filter Cart Specifications
Dimensions: Approximately 25"W x 31"D x 49"H
Weight: Approximately 220 lbs empty, 278 lbs full
Power: 30 psi shop air (20 to 125 psi operating range)
FloWash Industrial Filter Cart uses size 02 filter bags. Many options are available to fit your specific need:
Oil removal and gels
Up to 5 times the life of standard bags
Up to 3 times the life of standard bags
High quality, durable performance
Efficiency with an economical advantage
44 Apple Street
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Toll Free: (800) 656-3344
(NORTH AMERICA ONLY)
Voice: (732) 212-4700
No. 7, Lane 280, Linhong Road
Changning District, 200335
Shanghai, P.R. China
4 Loyang Lane #04-01/02
Av. Julia Gaioli, 474-
07251-500 - Guarulhos, Brazil
Voice: +55 (11) 2465-8822
Auf der Heide 2
53947 Nettersheim, Germany
Voice: +49 2486 809-0
Begerow Product Line
An den Nahewiesen 24
55450 Langenlonsheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6704 204-0
Internormen Product Line
D-68804 Altussheim, Germany
Voice: +49 6205 2094-0
Products on this site may not be available in all regions. Please contact your local Eaton office to determine availability.